100 g = 7.61 €
MISSHA Herb In Nude Sheet Mask (Moisturizing Care)
Extra tender Sheetmasks with selected tea essences for soft, smooth skin full of moisture.
- clears and refreshes the skin
- soft, natural cellulose cloth
- extra carrying comfort
- no slipping, no dropping
- Moisturizing Care: Rose flower extract with excellent absorption properties gives dry, tired skin a radiant glow.
- The soft, silky texture of the cloth mask finely adheres like a second skin on the face.
- In spite of the almost transparent material, the mask is extremely elastic and resistant.
- The delicate material of natural cellulose lets the skin breath and feels wonderfully comfortable during the exposure time.
Hydrating Care: green tea extract with plenty of moisture and nutrients for a healthy glow and rapid absorption into the deep layers of the skin.
Moisturizing Care: Rose flower extract with excellent absorption properties gives dry, tired skin a radiant glow.
Brightening Care:Lemongrass extract with many important vitamins wakes a dark, tired complexion and bright light.
Firming Care: rooibos extract with many proteins, iron and calcium provides the skin from the bottom with firming and smoothing nutrients.
Soothing Care: Lavender extract soothes sensitive skin, provides a pleasant feeling on the skin and protects against harmful external influences.
Nutrition Care: Earl Gray extract has a lot of important nutrients and maintains rough, dry skin smooth and healthy.
Vitality Care: Hibiscus extract with a lot of vitamin C boosts the vitality and elasticity of the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
Purifying Care: Appel Mint extract refreshes the skin and provides a clear, smooth skin.
1. After cleansing your face, prepare your skin with some toner.
2. Place the mask evenly over your face.
3. Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes on your face.
4. Take off the mask and tap the mask remains gently until they have been completely absorbed.
The mask remains, you can also apply to the area of your neck and have them collected. The application is recommended 2-3 times a week.